10 Things I Found in My Kid's Closet
I spent 3 hours cleaning my kid's closest yesterday. Here's what I found . . .
1. A letter never sent. Ella wrote to her friend George begging him to apologize so they could be friends again. It was so sweet and desperate. I kept it.
2. A very worn out copy of Frommer's New York City with Kids. My friend Liz gave me the book at this farewell party 3 years ago. It's been my bible ever since.
3. Speak of bibles, I found BABY JESUS.
4. Nail clippers. Every time I find nail clippers, I stop whatever I'm doing and cut all my nails. I never know when I'll see the clippers again. It drives Rob nuts. It's usually right before we leave the house. And we're late.
5. The TV remote with no batteries :(
6. A mouse. For a computer. I threw it away. I decided at that moment I would only buy a laptop from here on out. We officially don't have any mice in this apartment.
7. A fork.
8. A package of wet wipes aka gold.
9. All the the Chipmunks except for Jeannette.
10. Batteries! Watching season 3 of Portlandia on my TV as I type this. Have you considered raising your children under the gospel of Portland? I have. I bet they have great closet space.
Photo Credit: Keith Pitts