I'm about to do the same pathetic personal appeal thing right now! After the jump.
If a reputable site like Wikipedia can do it, so can NYC Taught Me. Except I'm not asking for donations, I'm just asking you to click on my Babble articles! Consider it your holiday present to me.
Here's the ones that I think you'll like best:
1. 3 Easy Steps to Make Edible Checkers (a rare DIY by yours truly)
2. Deconstructing the Gingerbread Man (Science in the Kitchen!)
3. Voila! 5 Christmas Presents That Magically Disappear!
4. 3 Things People Always Ask Me About City Life
And the ones you should definitely NOT click on (you see what I'm trying to do here??):
1. The Coolest Doll House EVER
2. I'm a Little Tea Pot: The perfect additions to your tea party.
3. 5 Tips for Watching the Macy's Parade LIVE
And ones you should click on but not read (haha):
1. Searching for the Perfect Place to Live
2. A New Thanksgiving Day Tradition
3. Soda Ban Not Enough?
And some oldies but goodies you might have missed:
1. No Cuts! No Butts! No Coconuts!
2. Say Cheese! My Search for the Best Mommy Camera
3. Beyond Dan Zanes: My Top 10 Folksy Kid Albums
Hope you have a good weekend! Thanks for your help!