Boston was a disaster. I adored the city. But my kids? Horrible monsters! Sadly, much like this post, the pictures do not show the reality of the situation. Here's ten questions I was forced to ask myself while visiting this beautiful city:
1. So, some people actually plan on three kids? Or worse, four?
2. Will my kids ever stop fighting over my iphone/a seat in the stroller/dad's coke/my attention?
3. What is the deal with Oscar pooping in his pants? Everyday?
4. Why can't Ella pick a horse on the carousel? Now she's crying/pacing. She's getting off before it starts? It's shouldn't be this complicated!
5. Why didn't we bring a full-time nanny?
6. Maybe if we stay one more day, it will get better? Big Mistake.
7. Where's Owen? Where's Oscar? Where's Ella? Where's Owen? Where's Owen?
8. OWEN! Why are you mooning the camera? Again?!
There's two more but I'm not brave enough to post them. I'll tell you the next time I see you.
I'll end with this gaudy close up picture of the Swan Boats. I adore it. It's perfectly out of place and makes the trip seem totally worth it.